Friday 22 May 2009

You will never know


You will never know...

I was just sitting and surfing in the net..when someone pop up wanting to be my friend.I just welcome the idea..add him to my contacts.Anyway i thought if he isnt so nice i will just delete him.But as days passed by..something unusual happened.We chatted everynite..it was just simple exchange of ideas.though , it was already hard saying goodbye when the time comes to bid goodbye.I dont know what is happening to me..My emotions tend to grow deeper, missing him ,wanting to chat, to talk to him everynite.Maybe..this is what we can call love.Love that is budding cause of the constant communication, the strong desire coming from chemical bonding between the opposite sex. As i am experiencing it, i can say bodly you really dont know what is about to happen, but if there a chemical attraction between opposite sex, anything can happen.Love can grow and if there is constant caring, then it would grow deeper. But if there is no communication and caring even there is chemical attraction, nothing can happen. But still ...really you will never know.......

No comments: