Saturday 23 May 2009

A love story


A love story…


It was not so long ago., when we meet on line. He popped up, introduce himself…Makes me wonder where he did got my name. He just told me, he searched .From then on we chat everyday, Something like we have known each other for quiet long .Missing each other whenever we have no chance to chat. Taking time to read and send offline messages Making everyday an inspiring day. Days goes on, until one day We came to know we are in love with one another, wondering but motivated…To be with each other forever…But there is a hindrance loving forever ,He was committed to someone else, He love her too, the same with his feelings to me .Now,, I don’t know where to go..I can’t go on with this situation. We talked , we analyzed, things, the situation where we are. So we just agreed upon to be happy where we are now, just be happy.. be inspired with one another, for we don’t know tomorrow. We will continue loving one another. For who knows what tomorrow could bring…this nobody knows…

No comments: