Friday 22 May 2009

My Everything...


My Everything…..



As I think of you today

I am wondering why…

Why I am so immersed to you

I can see your face

Anywhere I go, anywhere I look into…..


Your face that is already Tattooed on my mind

That’s why I can’t get you out of my way

Driving me crazy sometimes…


And what will I do?

You are my everything

You are everything I need

Everything I hope for….

I love the way you loved me

I don’t want anybody but you…

For you are my everything….

And I don’t wanna lose you

Now that I have found you…..



Your Love is everything I need

From the start of day till I take my rest at night

For you give me hope and life

The dreams I am always looking for….

To be together till the end of our lives…….



Notes From The Author:

for my sweet love

No comments: