Tuesday 19 May 2009

The Love Within...


The Love within....


The love within…

How can I forgetThe first day when we meet.

.After so many years…

You hold my hands

To warm for it was coldCold as ice, feeling a bit nervous

As I glaze into your eyes…..


Your eyes were still the same

I can see the love within

As you looked into mine

Telling you still love and care

Willing to share the love

That you have kept deep inside....


Deep inside for so many years

The love within your heart

For you don’t know how to express

The love within your heart

Because of the fearFear of rejection and being hurt….


Being hurt by the love within

But you didn’t tell me

That you have loved me ever sinceBut even then,,,

the love withinWill kept us together again…..


Notes From The Author:

for my sweet love

No comments: