Tuesday 19 May 2009

WHY


WHY....




You are just there, sitting besides me

Gazing on my face, with your silent whisper

Your eyes wanted to tell me

How much you love me

But I didn’t recognized..…



You are just there, trying to reach me

Searching for my heart

What is really inside

But I didn’t recognized…..


You are just there, trying to hold my hands

Feeling the warmth it can convey

Even the simplest joy it will bring to you

But I didn’t recognized……


You are just there, patiently waiting

For me to see your heart

You have even let me peek inside

But I didn’t recognized…..


How could my eyes didn’t recognized your love

The endless time of hoping

For my heart to see your heart

That had always been for me…..


Notes From The Author:

for my sweet love


Tags:loving

No comments: