Friday 22 May 2009

Why I am feeling this way.....


I dont know..just dont know why still i am feeling the emptiness in my self. I have lots of achievements in my career, and i think i am shining as a novice poem writer, but still my life is so empty. This is what i feel. Feeling so alone , so sad and blue, cant help but cried at times when I feel so desperate. May be i just need someone to love me, to be with me here at my side, someone with a pure heart, someone who will love me in the real definition of love. Someone who will not just make promises and just leave without saying a word.Why cant a successful career woman and a mother find a true love? Why on earth ,success in career, love and womanhood cant be together? This is what I am asking always to our God.Why God?..But then i will be patient enough to what God will be giving me...though cant help but ask... ....

No comments: