Friday 22 May 2009


Am i really in love?....This is the question i often ask myself..really i dont know if I am....i am having a boyfriend now..though i cant say he is really my boyfiend...He loves me very much I know ..and i love him the way he do..we care a lot...we love each other a lot...'coz he was my love many years ago..we did meet again..and he told me again that he still love, want and need me....the years that had passed didnt made his love vanished ..though he just kept it to himself....and now that he had the chance..he wanna prove to me how immense his love is....but there is a problem....we had the right love at the wrong time...how could i continue to love him?..or i am asking myself..do i really love him?...i love him i know..but with the situation he is in now..i cant....how cruel....how pitiful....i want to show him how i love him..but ......love is so cruel.....

No comments: