Tuesday 19 May 2009


I'll be Right here Waiting



I know how hard is to wait

Waiting for you my love

When I know you are so near yet so far

So near because I have your heart

But so far coz you don’t know

When you can come here at my side….


But even then, I am still here

Waiting for you to come along

Even I don’t know exactly when

You will be with me

To share the love that is for me…


I’ll be right here waiting

For you to make a way

A way for me, to let me know

The feelings inside your heart

Which you have kept since the time you have loved me…


I’ll be right here waiting

Even if will takes me hundreds of days and nights

Waiting all alone for you

To fill the emptiness here in my heart…

The emptiness that only you can fill

Because its only you who is being loved

By my heart since the start…


And I will just be here waiting…..

Waiting for the day we will share

The love we have kept inside

Deep down inside our hearts…..


Notes From The Author:

for my sweet love


No comments: